Criteria for applicants
- A desire to engage in this kind of programme is essential.
- Applicants will normally have completed third level education or the equivalent and at least one year of Scripture/Theology/Spirituality studies.
- They must be recommended for the Programme by a Congregational/Society Leader or Bishop.
- Personal interview by the Team or others nominated by them will finalise selection.
- Applications will be processed on a 'first come first served' basis. Late applications will be considered.
Open an Application Form here
Open the Recommendation form
- The Programme runs from the last week of August to the first week of June
- There is a two week break at Christmas and at Easter.
- Weekly sessions normally take place Monday to Friday.
- Most weekends are free.
- Participation in the Programme is full-time; participants must be completely free from all other commitments during the year.
- The Programme is non-residential.
- Overseas participants are advised to be in the country for 2 or 3 weeks before the beginning of the Programme in order to have the necessary time to rest, find suitable accommodation and settle in.
- It takes approximately 8 weeks to obtain a visa for Ireland.